mail[bug #22091] ERROR: test_opendx_s2_te_rex (test_suite.gui_tests.model_free.Mf)

Posted by Edward d Auvergne on May 27, 2014 - 10:48:
Update of bug #22091 (project relax):

             Assigned to:                    None => tlinnet
        Operating System:        Mac OS X (Intel) => All systems

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks for the report!  This is a real bug in the relax GUI that is in code
that Troels Linnet is currently working on.  It was originally reported at
http://gna.org/bugs/?22035, so I'll mark this as a duplicate report.  I should
have turned this test off before releasing relax 3.2.1, as I did with relax
3.2.0, but I must have forgotten.  If it is not fixed by the time relax 3.2.2
needs to be released, I'll try to remember to turn the test off before
building the distribution packages.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?22091>