mailPersistent PyMOL pipes.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 30, 2006 - 08:18:
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00147.html
code is in the 'branches/tensor_pdb' directory.

However when running PyMOL through a relax script, the program would
terminate when the script terminates
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00168.html,

To find out if there was a simple solution, I asked a question about
persistent PyMOL pipes at the "pymol-users at lists.sourceforge.net"