mailRe: [bug #7544] Incorrect nucleus names in results

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 30, 2006 - 17:45:
This problem is pretty simple.  When creating the results file, I made
the assumption of one data set per residue and that each data set
belonged to the same nucleus (obviously an incorrect assumption).  The
fix would require a few small changes to the
'specific_fns/model_free.py' file within the function
'self.write_columnar_results()'.  The complementary 'self.read_xxxxxx'
functions will need to be updated as well.

Alex, would you like to have a go at implementing this feature?  This
one isn't very difficult and playing with these functions should give
you a good idea of what you'll need to implement to write out your CSA
data or settings and then read it back in again.  Modifications can be
made to the 1.3 line without problem.  As no one else is touching this
part of the file, 'svn up' will merge (printing the symbol 'G') if
changes occur to the file.  If you would prefer not to give this a go,
I can work on it a bit later.

Edward