mailRe: [bug #7670] scons compile issue

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 09, 2006 - 14:16:
Did you also revert your change to the SCons file 'gnulink.py' which
you described at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-11/msg00098.html

That was quite an easy process to enable the relax C modules to
compile on Mac OS X.  Thank you Doug for solving many of the issues.
Would you be at all interested in joining the relax project by using
SCons to build pre-compiled OS X distribution packages?  As I only
have access to 32 bit GNU/Linux and MS Windows environments, I am
unable to provide these packages by myself.  If anyone else is using a
platform which doesn't currently have pre-built packages and you would
like to contribute to the relax project, these packages would be most
welcome.