mailRe: [bug #7670] scons compile issue

Posted by Douglas Kojetin on November 09, 2006 - 19:11:

On Nov 9, 2006, at 8:15 AM, Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

Did you also revert your change to the SCons file 'gnulink.py' which
you described at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-11/msg00098.html

Yes, I remove the correction from the 'gnulink.py' file in the SCons distribution. But to be certain that no other changes were made, I will remove and reinstall SCons and try again.

That was quite an easy process to enable the relax C modules to
compile on Mac OS X.  Thank you Doug for solving many of the issues.
Would you be at all interested in joining the relax project by using
SCons to build pre-compiled OS X distribution packages?  As I only
have access to 32 bit GNU/Linux and MS Windows environments, I am
unable to provide these packages by myself.

Sure, no problem. Just let me know how I should go about doing this.

Doug