mailRe: Updating the 'test_suite' branch and merging it back into the 1.3 line.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 02, 2006 - 11:44:
> I have also merged the 'test_suite' branch back into the 1.3 line.
> Changes can still be made to the 'test_suite' branch but I would
> recommend that everything now occurs within the 1.3 line.

I would go ahead and scub the test_suite branch then. Should I go ahead and
make the various other changes I suggested in the 1.3 branch (I guess you
can always roll them back if they aren't quite the thing you need?)

Go for it, 1.3 is the unstable line. The test suite need not be 100% functional for relax to work. The only thing that should be adhered to is that the 1.3 line should be able to execute at all times. The major lines should always be usable to allow users to stay on the cutting edge if they wish.