mailRe: [bug #8059] RelaxFault in eliminate()

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 21, 2006 - 11:43:
This would become problematic later, 'self.param_set' should never be
None (I think :).  I believe that the issue is the missing diffusion
tensor data (https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-12/msg00027.html,

Edward