mailRe: Merging of the 'error_import' branch?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 06, 2007 - 09:25:
Hi,

The branch has now been merged back into the 1.3 line.  Prepare
yourself for the carnage (of this change and of the redesign which
will be commencing shortly)!  Please don't expect the 1.3 code to be
functional for a while.

On 3/2/07, Gary S. Thompson <garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would anyone have an issue with the merging the 'error_import' branch
> back into the 1.3 line?  T

good by me it kames things more likley to work on the unit_test stuff ;-)

regards
gary

Dr Gary Thompson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds, Astbury Building,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   Fax  +44-113-2331407