mailRe: r3092 - /1.3/test_suite/unit_tests/unit_test_runner.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 08, 2007 - 04:53:
That was a large patch!   I think it might be worth adding the year
2007 to the copyright notice.  I'm assuming that the Run_unit_test
arguments are still being worked on - I've tried but have been unable
to make the tests operational from within relax.  The --unit-test
command line argument executes Run_unit_test from the file 'relax'
whereas the --test-suite command line argument executes Run_unit_test
from the file 'test_suite/runner.py', but unfortunately I cannot
currently make either work.  Btw, I still don't quite understand why
'root_system_directory' and 'root_unit_test_directory' are lists and
I'm now confused by the description of 'root_system_directory'.  What
is the 'distribution'?