mailRe: r3195 - /branches/multi_processor/

Posted by Gary S. Thompson on March 15, 2007 - 11:57:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

On 3/15/07, Gary S. Thompson <garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

> I not would recommend branching from one of the tags though as this is
> unnecessary (although it could be useful in other contexts).

Fine and fair enough. I presume subsets of a branch can also be merged
back if needed or doesn't that work?

As long as the patches or revisions apply cleanly to the main line,
don't break anything, and everyone is happy with the changes,

I would expect no less ;-)

then
anything is possible.

Edward

.

regards gary

Dr Gary Thompson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds, Astbury Building,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   Fax  +44-113-2331407