mailRe: r3243 - in /branches/multi_processor: ./ multi/ prompt/ specific_fns/

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 30, 2007 - 10:04:
Hi,

Maybe it's best if a new thread was started with the question asked
again.  Using the subjects of the previous posts, I can't find the
original question.  It's hidden somewhere in a thread with a different
subject.

On 3/30/07, Gary S. Thompson <garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

> Hi,
>
> relax now operates fine on my machine.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Edward

much celebration!

do you have any thoughts on the question of grid searches and monte
carlo runs and where to impliment them

regards gary