mailRe: Integration of the consistency_tests branch (and becoming a relax committer).

Posted by Sebastien Morin on November 20, 2007 - 11:33:
Hi Ed !

I think the consistency tests code is ready for integration into the main 1.2 line.

I am now in England (Portsmouth) for 3-4 weeks. I am there both for work (weekdays) and tourism (weekends). However, my internet access is, at the moment, quite bad (well, very bad !) and I am not able to do things as in the lab in Quebec City. Thus, I really appreciate your proposal for me to apply to become a relax developer with commit access, but I won't be able to do it until I'm back in Canada at mid-December... Anyway, that'll give me time to read all the documentation for Subversion and relax development.

That said, if you want to merge the consistency tests branch before my return to my home lab, feel free to do so, I think the code is now fine, even if there will be things to add to facilitate use...

Have a nice day !
Cheers

Séb  :)