mailRe: Precision with ModelFree (palmer.py)

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 15, 2008 - 18:49:
Hi,

Those differences are much less than I expected.  I was worried that
Modelfree might either ignore the higher precision or maybe even fail
with the different mfpar file.  But your test shows that everything is
fine.  The change, as you suggest, can go straight into the 1.3 line.