mailRequired fields in ADIT-NMR

Posted by Eldon Ulrich on July 28, 2008 - 18:03:
Hi Edward,

Sorry for the delay in providing a list of the required ADIT-NMR fields. An Excel file with the information is attached compiled by one of our students. The table provides a fairly complete description of the field and where appropriate the dependencies on other fields. In terms of the experimental data, only the fields required for T1 relaxation data were included. The required fields may vary slightly depending on the kinds of data being deposited.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me know.

All the best,
Eldon