mailRe: New release ?

Posted by Sébastien Morin on July 15, 2008 - 17:00:
Hi,

I checked and the changes to the test suite were made in r6675
(http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax?rev=6675&view=rev).

Regards,

Séb

I wasn't sure if all had been ported yet.  Weren't there changes to
the numbers in the test suite?  This may not yet show as the
consistency testing system test is not fully functional yet (I have
yet to convert the Monte Carlo simulation code to the new relax
design).

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 1:09 AM, Sébastien Morin