mailThe pystarlib mailing list.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 24, 2008 - 13:15:
Dear Jurgen,

For the pystarlib project (http://code.google.com/p/pystarlib/), is
there a mailing list available for discussions about the project?  As
I plan on using it to have relax create a STAR formatted file for
complete submission of model-free relaxation analyses to the BMRB, and
also allow relax to read the currently submitted BMRB data for easy
re-analysis, I'm sure that our use of your project will lead to
improvements and fixes which could be incorporated into pystarlib.  Or
is there other infrastructure behind the project that could be used
other than the issue tracker?