mailRe: r8127 - /1.3/generic_fns/spectrum.py

Posted by Sébastien Morin on December 04, 2008 - 20:54:
Hi Ed,

Ok, the change is made (r8143).

However, it is done in the same way for the intensity_generic() function
as for other intensity_*() functions... I am not sure to understand why
you propose to do it differently in the intensity_generic() function...
As for now, it seems to work fine.

Regards,

Séb  :)

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Sébastien Morin