mailRe: Unused imports

Posted by Sébastien Morin on January 07, 2009 - 03:54:
Hi again,

I just found an import which seemed to be unused, but, when removed,
gave rise to several errors...

This is
     'from numpy import array'
in
    'data/relax_xml.py'

In fact, if this one is removed, the code complains about 'array' not
being defined... This seems to arise from line 89 in
'data/relax_xml.py', although this line is only:
    'return eval(val)'

Could you explain this to me if you understand the problem ?

Thank you.

Séb  :)

Sébastien Morin wrote:
Hi,

I found by chance some unused imports and, then, searched for more in
the different parts of the code... I found many and removed them.

I hope nothing was broken in this cleanup, although I checked after each
change if the test-suite still passed.

Let me know if there were some problem...

Regards,

Séb