mailRe: Unused imports

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 07, 2009 - 09:35:
Hi,

Thanks for going through and cleaning up those old code remnants.  The
unused imports were at one time used, but because of code refactoring
and deletion they are no longer used.  The test suite should pick up
if there are any problems.  But if the function does not exist in
code, then it usually doesn't need to be imported (I'll describe an
exception in my next post).

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 12:13 AM, Sébastien Morin