mailRe: cst branch development

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 22, 2009 - 13:42:
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Pavel Kaderavek <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have forgotten to answer one question. Everything added in maths_fns
directory come from an another file ... so that I wanted to mimic the old
code as much as possible.

Ah, that's useful to know.  Once I find a new file, I'll ask where it
comes from.  Unless you already know the origin of everything and can
send that information in a post to relax-devel.