mailRe: ENC 2009 poster.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 23, 2009 - 17:31:
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Pavel Kaderavek <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I noticed one spelling mistake (I hope that I am not wrong, considering my
poor English). I think that in the first paragraph should be "through"
instead of "though", am I right?

This is correct, thanks.  Don't worry too much about the spelling and
grammar, this is a very rough first draft.

Then there is one small problem with czech alphabet. The surname of Novak
should have some special sign above "a" in TeX it is written like: Nov\'{a}k
and in my case it looks like: Kade\v{r}\'{a}vek

Right, I wasn't sure.  I've made a new copy of the poster with the
fixes.  Could you check if these are in the correct direction?

But that it is only minor issue, if it is not possible to write as I
suggest, nobody cares.

I think it's quite important, it might sound strange otherwise.

There might be a reference to an article of Al-Hashimi, who did such a
calculation: Hanses A.L., Al-Hashimi H.M., JACS, 129, 16072-16082, 2007

I was hoping for your paper on this.  I might just leave this without
references then, as if I would reference this then I would have to
reference many, many other papers in this poster!

Generally, some pictures slightly overflow into the text, but that might be
issue of my pdf viewer, maybe.

Ah, I have to embed the fonts!  I forgot to do that, cheers.

Bye,