mailRe: [bug #13259] full analysis-high Te values

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 26, 2009 - 15:01:
There's a system test for this, so I'll play around with this.  We
need to work out if removing this statement will cause problems
elsewhere.  Note I've made changes to the 1.3 line already which
modifies the behaviour of model selection and model elimination in
model-free analysis a little.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Sébastien Morin