mail[sr #2336] xpk files

Posted by Ryan MB Hoffman on May 29, 2009 - 00:46:

Follow-up Comment #10, sr #2336 (project relax):

I don't know off-hand; I don't have first-hand experience with T1rho data.
I'm responding mostly with the hope someone else will have their memory
jogged by my questions.

out of curiosity, what is the static field strength?

The two delays with duplicates, those are for the T1 data, right? Or is there
a large variation between two replica points on your magnetization versus
offset plot?

  <http://gna.org/support/?2336>