mail[sr #2336] xpk files

Posted by anonymous on May 29, 2009 - 05:04:

Follow-up Comment #11, sr #2336 (project relax):

Hi Ryan. Thanks for the reply. It is a 600MHz spec. There are 2 duplicates
for T1 and T1rho data. T1rho is very similar to T2, and can be converted to
T2 easily. The replicates are fairly similar. If I look at the data using
intensities, and fit to 2 param exponential in matlab,  200 monte carlos,
the error is much smaller. I am unsure why there is a discrepancy using
relax. I am just using nmrview peaklists, and the relax sample script to
process the data.

  <http://gna.org/support/?2336>