mailSpectral Density Mapping

Posted by Leao Lagarto on August 21, 2009 - 12:57:

Dear Relax Fellows

I would like to ask some help to deal with the jw_mapping.py script.

Once I am novice in this program I will explain in detail my problem:

On my home/data directory I have my r1, r2 and noe data measured at one magnetic field in the following format:

noe.600.out file:

Num Name Value Error

1       MET  None  None

2       GLU   0.5703  0.1234

3       LEU    ...         ....

when I try to run the relax python script (jw_mapping.py) I get the following message:

"RelaxError: The sequence data does not exist."

The sequence if I am not wrong is load from: sequence.read(name, 'noe.600.out') but even with a new file only with the sequence I still get the same kind of error.

So I don't understand what I am doing wrong; if anybody could help me I would be very pleased.

Best regards