mailRe: Spectral Density Mapping

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 21, 2009 - 15:52:
Dear Leao,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists!  First of all, I would like to ask
which version of relax you are using?  From the message, I would guess
a 1.2 version.  For spectral density mapping (and generally) I would
recommend using relax version 1.3.4.  For most analyses, this version
is very stable and has many bugs fixed that the 1.2 version does not.
Note that the difference between 1.2 and 1.3 is about 3 to 4 years, so
the 1.2 code is now quite ancient.  Could you test and see if the
problem you are seeing is present if you use relax-1.3.4?