mailRe: r8343 - in /branches/relax_disp: prompt/relax_disp.py specific_fns/relax_disp.py

Posted by Sébastien Morin on August 25, 2009 - 23:22:
Hi Ed,

Please see the comments below...

Sorry for the delayed response, the last few months for me have been
crazy.  Please see below for more:

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Sébastien