mailRe: [bug #14428] palmer.py problem wihen spins have no data

Posted by Sébastien Morin on October 05, 2009 - 15:08:
Hi Ed,

Thank you very much for this !

I tested both the short test case (as attached to the bug report) and
Pierre-Yves's full dataset. It now works perfectly.

Thanks again !

Séb  :)

I've seen this problem before and thought I fixed by checking if the
spin is selected and if Rex is a parameter of the model (in which case
'spin.frq[0]' must exist).  Having a look at the save file
'state1.save.bz2' that was attached to this report, the problem
appears to have originated earlier.  The residues Arg 6 and Lys 9 are
the problems.  These spins are both selected, yet do not contain any
relaxation data related info (all entries between the 'num_frq' to
'relax_error' tags, including 'frq').  They should have been
deselected.  I have now added a function to perform this spin
deselection identical to the one used when relax performs model-free
analysis.  Would you be able to test this again, starting from the
creation of the Modelfree4 input files?