mailRe: relax formatted files for relax reading and writing.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 07, 2009 - 11:45:
Hi,

Due to large improvements to relax's handling of generic, columnar
formatted data files (see relax_io.read_spin_data_file() for this new
central handling), I have now implemented the reading of generic
formatted peak intensity files.  Due to the new relax_io function, I
was able to do this in 5 lines of code.  I now just need to create the
complementary relax_io.write_spin_data_file() to simplify the relax
code base even further.