mailRe: ENC 2009 poster -- another opportunity

Posted by Sébastien Morin on October 13, 2009 - 20:18:
Hi,

This sounds a good idea.

A simple web page with just links to the files would be enough...

In fact, http://download.gna.org/relax/posters/ already shows a simple
list of the files.

I think that the only thing needed would be to rename the files more
systematically, maybe...

    enc_2009.pdf
       -> 2009-03__ENC.pdf

    enc_2009.tar.bz2
       -> 2009-03__ENC.tar.bz2

Maybe, also, we could have a list of the events the posters were
presented at...

    A toolkit for dynamics and how to relax the BMRB (2009-03__ENC.pdf)
       2009-03: 50th Experimental Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Conference
(Asilomar, CA, USA)
       2009-05: 5th Annual McGill Biophysical Chemistry Symposium
(Montreal, QC, Canada)
       2009-05: 9th PROTEO Annual Symposium (Quebec City, QC, Canada)

    A toolkit for dynamics relaxing the BMRB (2009-10__MOOT.pdf)
       2009-10: MOOT XXII (Ottawa, ON, Canada)

What do you think ?

Séb

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Well, I could upload them to http://download.gna.org/relax/posters/.
I think all relax developers have write access to there using scp,
rsync, etc.  Then a webpage could be created to point to this
location.  I think these files would be too big to place into the SVN
repository.