mailRe: Clearing data in the ADIT-NMR system.

Posted by Eldon Ulrich on October 28, 2009 - 15:56:
Hi,

At the bottom of the upload page, there is an option to delete the files that has been uploaded, except for a coordinate file, but there is not a way to delete all of the information hand entered into fields. Sorry for the inconvenience. We do have plenty of disc space so creating new test depositions is not a problem.

I hope to have a chance to look at the issues you raised with ADIT-NMR not accepting data and try the files myself. The problem is probably that the dictionary behind the production ADIT-NMR system will not accept the data.

Thanks,
Eldon

Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Hi Eldon,

For testing the relax generated NMR-STAR file, would you know if there
is a way of deleting all data from an ADIT-NMR deposition?  This would
save me creating many new depositions.