mailRe: Clearing data in the ADIT-NMR system.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 28, 2009 - 16:43:
Hi,

I also tried loading the bmr15437_3.str.gz file you sent me (attached
to https://gna.org/task/?6438 at
https://gna.org/task/download.php?file_id=5194).  When I loading it
into the ADIT-NMR system and then ask for the preview, all the
experimental data is lost.  Is this because of the difference between
the production server verses the new changes to the dictionary?