mailRe: [task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Sébastien Morin on November 18, 2009 - 03:40:
Hi Michael,

First of all, thank you !

Second, I just tried the GUI and got an error related to importing of
'wx'. On my Linux system (Gentoo Linux), 'wx' is provided through the
program 'wxpython'. I think this should thus be added as a dependency
with, possibly, some check to verify that it is present on the system
used...

At first glance, the GUI seems very nice !

Regards,

Séb

Michael Bieri wrote:
Follow-up Comment #2, task #6847 (project relax):

Hi

I atatched the relaxGUI program files. To start the GUI type:

$ relax relaxGUI.py in the corresponding folder.

The Extra > Settings... dialog is not implemented yet, but I can add
additional entries.

Let me know what you are thinking about and what could be better.

Cheers
Michael

(file #7332)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: relaxGUI.tar.gz                Size:381 KB

  <http://gna.org/task/?6847>