mail[bug #14941] Final Run error message

Posted by Edward d Auvergne on December 14, 2009 - 17:06:

Update of bug #14941 (project relax):

             Assigned to:                    None => bugman

Follow-up Comment #1:

I've made the directories, downloaded the files and run:

$ relax full_analysis_test.py

But instead of seeing the bug, I get the message:

relax> pipe.create(pipe_name='local_tm', pipe_type='mf')

relax> results.read(file='results', dir='local_tm/aic')
Opening the file 'local_tm/aic/results.bz2' for reading.
RelaxError: Multiple rounds of optimisation of the sphere (between 8 to 15)
are required for the proper execution of this script.

This is fixed by putting the sphere results file in the directory
'sphere/round_1/opt' and creating the empty directory 'sphere/init'.  Then
the error is uncovered!

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?14941>