mailRe: IO redirection in the multi-processor branch has been fixed (at least for the uni-processor).

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 07, 2010 - 14:14:
Hi,

For testing I'm running the command:

$ mpirun -np 2 ./relax --multi mpi4py
test_suite/system_tests/scripts/omp_model_free.py

from the base directory of the branch.  This is with openmpi
installed.  This allows the code on a dual core system to be tested
without using any external data or scripts.