mailRe: [task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 19, 2010 - 11:14:
Hi,

I've now applied the patches disable_models_patch and
stacking_problem_settings_patch.  Please look at the commit messages
to see how I needed to modify them to be suitable.  If you could try
to match these types of descriptions (obviously the linking back to
the task is not possible until after it's posted), that would be much
appreciated.  I haven't applied removed_tab_patch yet as this should
be split into 3 separates patches - one for the removal of \t, one for
the import fixes, and one for the local tm changes.