mailRe: [bug #15173] The model-free execution through the Bieri GUI fails.

Posted by Michael Bieri on January 21, 2010 - 22:25:
Hi Edward

I will have a look at this.

I encountered another problem, but I don't know where to locate it. I think it's a minfx issue:

I got the model-free calculation running. The problem is that in local tm calculation, the calculation of model tm3 takes ages (already running 24h!) during grid search. This was encountered by analyzing the OMP sample data.

Do you know what might be the problem?

The command used to initiate grid search is:

minimise.grid_search(lower=None, upper=None, inc=GRID_INC, constraints=True, verbosity=1)

where GRID_INC is set to 11.

Cheers
Michael

Edward d Auvergne schrieb:
Follow-up Comment #1, bug #15173 (project relax):

Note this is for revision r10275 of the bieri_gui branch
(http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/branches/bieri_gui/).

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?15173>