mailA global working directory.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 26, 2010 - 11:02:
Hi Michael,

I would like to introduce the following GUI concept into your code for
simplifying program usage.  That is of a variable in the main class
called self.cwd (accessible in the analysis modules as self.gui.cwd).
This variable is changed every time a file dialog is accessed.  That
way if I run relax from say my home directory and then navigate to a
distant directory containing all the relaxation data and where the
results should go, then each time I open a file dialog, I won't have
to navigate back there.  I have to implement this anyway as the
structure_pdb() method requires an initial directory which is no
longer set to the res_noe1 value from the NOE analyses tab.  Note that
I would not, and should not expect that changing the PDB file in the
model-free analysis tab would change the PDB file in all other
analyses (I will be breaking this behaviour).  Do you have any ideas
for this?