mail[task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Michael Bieri on February 18, 2010 - 05:49:

Follow-up Comment #37, task #6847 (project relax):

Hi Edward

I just tryed to run the model-free analysis with the current relaxGUI
reselase and I still got the problem that local tm calculation aborts during
(or most probably by finishing) tm8 model. error message is 'Segmentation
fault' and the program closes immediately. I don't see the problem in the
dauverge.py script, as it is more or less the sample script, which works
fine...

Do you have any idea? If I only run model tm8 and tm9 (sequentially), I don't
have this problem...

Cheers
Michael

  <http://gna.org/task/?6847>