mailRe: [task #6847] The Bieri graphical user interface.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 18, 2010 - 08:19:
Hi,

This is quite a strange error.  relax itself cannot segfault as it is
python code!  Therefore I would guess this is related to wxPython.
Here is something you could try.  Comment out the code which sends
STDOUT and STDERR into the relax controller.  Then see if it happens
again.  I have a feeling this has something to do with too much output
being stored in the controller.  As I cannot reproduce the bug at all,
this will be good debugging practice for you ;)

On 18 February 2010 05:49, Michael Bieri