mailWarning - inactivity in the CST branch and deletion.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 18, 2010 - 18:53:
Dear Petr and Pavel,

As the CST branch has been untouched since I first created it, this is
a warning that it will soon be deleted.  This is the branch from the
1.3 line (http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/branches/cst/), not the
branch from relax-1.2.10 in which your CS tensor and multi-dipole code
will be permanently archived
(http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/relax/branches/cst_1.2.10/).  The branch
from the 1.3 line is a maintenance burden and it does not appear that
your code will be ported to the current relax versions.  I will also
close the task for this project (https://gna.org/task/?6397) unless
there is some movement in this space.