mailLimited commit access.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 18, 2010 - 19:24:
Hi Michael,

As I have had no negative responses so far
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2010-02/msg00051.html), you
will be granted limited commit access on your bieri_gui branch.
Changes to any other parts of the repository (1.3 line, website, other
branches, etc.) can be made but will not be tolerated.  As this is a
trial, any sub-optimal commits will automatically result in a request
for reversion and to try again.  All new files must be created by an
'svn cp', 'svn mv', or 'svn add' command and committed prior to
changes being made.  Note that every line of committed code will be
thoroughly checked.  If the commit is too big for me to easily review,
that too will require a reversion in the repository and a second try.

Firstly for me to be able to grant you access, you must first follow
the instructions as laid out in Chapter 9 of the relax manual.  Then I
can accept you as a developer and you can start playing with your
branch.