mailA few more points about the auto-analyses.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 28, 2010 - 11:41:
Hi,

I have a few more points about improving the auto-analyses.

For relax_fit:

- In Relax_fit.__init__(), the inc arg should be an integer and not a string.

For dauvergne_protocol:

- There is a call to selection.desel_read() followed by a print
statement.  This can be replaced by a call to
self.interpreter.deselect.read() and the print statement removed.
- The FIXME comment can be deleted.  The RelaxError text can also be
changed from "It should either be a string or None" to "It should
either be a string, a file object or None."
- I will change line 322 in the near future so that the attached atom
name is an argument to dAuvergne_protocol.__init__() rather than being
hardcoded.  If you like, you could set up the GUI to handle this now,
and maybe even make the change yourself.  Ok, I just changed it now
myself in the 1.3 line.

For the GUI, do you require more status information from any of the
core of relax?  We can add whatever you would like.