mailRe: CST branch

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 28, 2010 - 17:08:
Hi,

I can't remember where, it has been a long time since we discussed
this, but somewhere in the discussion I though we decided that the
code example from:

https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2010-05/msg00000.html

should be switched to match your suggestion of:

self.data[spin_index][interaction_index]

That way the major loop is the spin loop, and then we loop over each
spin-specific interaction (which can be variable).  So exactly the
code example you give.  Sorry for the confusion.