mailRe: CST branch

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 06, 2010 - 13:24:
Hi Pavel,

Sorry for the delayed response.  I was at the ICMRBS conference in
Australia and then travelled through the tropical north end of
Australia afterwards.  I came back yesterday out of the remote
wilderness and can soon start looking at this patches.