mailBruker Protein Dynamic Center Import

Posted by Michael Bieri on September 30, 2010 - 07:12:
Hi Edward

I got some export files from the Bruker Protein Dynamic Center and I am wondering how we should design the import.

The files consist of everything we will need (sequence, type, field strength, assignments, intensities, R1/R2/Noe).

I can start coding import in the GUI; basically extract the data and create dummy-peak lists. Then, everything works as usual. Do you have any preference about the prompt import or should we just use the same (just a command like 'bruk.import(file)') ?

We don't have to care about the spin systems, as it is originating from protein dynamic center, which means that there will only be protein data.

I will upload the files once we have a concept.

Cheers
Michael