mailRe: [task #7180] Import of BRUKER Protein Dynamic Center Protject

Posted by Michael Bieri on October 20, 2010 - 00:40:
Hi Edward

The developer is Peter Neidig. I can contact him and ask him to change to rates instead of times. Do you want me to write him a mail with cc to you or the list?

Cheers
Michael