mailRe: CST branch

Posted by Pavel Kaderavek on October 22, 2010 - 18:26:
Hi,
I am continuing in the discussion started in my post https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2010-09/msg00020.html
It covers changes of functions func_mf.py, func_local_tm , func_diff, func_all and their equivalents for a first and second derivatives (class Mf, file maths_fns/mf.py).

I would like to include into next patch also treatment of the fact, that it is necessary to sum together contributions of all interactions. It seems to me that the most suitable way is to do that by the modification just revised functions (func_mf.py, func_local_tm ...)
I would suggest to initialize ri_prime before loop over interactions and then step by step add the contributions into the ri_prime:

        data = ""                                # the cases when `i` is replaced by `0` were discussed in your last mail
        ri_prime=0

        for j in xrange(self.num_interactions[i]):

              # Calculate the R1, R2, and sigma_noe values.
              ri_prime = ri_prime + data[j].create_ri_prime(data[j])

         data[0].ri_prime = ri_prime

When the loop over interactions is finished the accumulated relaxation rate is copied into the data storage of the first interaction. Then it is possible to call functions, where total ri_prime is needed:

        # Calculate the NOE values.
        data[0].ri = data[0].ri_prime * 1.0
        for m in xrange(data[0].num_ri):
            if data[0].create_ri[m]:
                data[0].create_ri[m](data[0], m, data[0].remap_table[m], data[0].get_r1, params)

        # Calculate the chi-squared value.
        data[0].chi2 = chi2(data[0].relax_data, data[0].ri, data[0].errors)

Regards,
Pavel