mailRe: Finished the reading of all the BMRB model-free data - necessary corrections to the database entries.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 08, 2011 - 13:19:
Hi,

Seb, we should discuss and make a list of the necessary tags.  We can
have relax ask the user to input the required data, this will be the
easiest for the user and BMRB input.  Adding new tags appears to be
quite a lot easier with the BMRB than modifying existing designs, but
we should be certain of these tags and design the list to be the
highest quality possible.  So for example in your list:

* the use of heat compensation (or is this included in the temperature
control tag ?)

This is the _Auto_relaxation_list.Temp_control_method tag.

* the number of different relaxation delays (including some
information on duplicates)
* the order with which the different relaxation delays were recorded
(and the use of interleaving)

This is a good idea, but is hard to implement as a strict definition.
Maybe a single tag with free-formatted text could be used.  For
example:

 _Auto_relaxation.Delay_interleaving

where the free text could be something like "300, 20, 1000, 10, 1500,
200".  Eldon, is there another way of storing this info?

* the number of samples used (if not a single one)

A single Auto_relaxation or Heteronuc_NOE saveframe should really come
from a single sample.  If there are different samples for different
experiments, then _Auto_relaxation_list.Sample_condition_list_ID
should point to the different samples for each saveframe.