mailRe: Finished the reading of all the BMRB model-free data - necessary corrections to the database entries.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 14, 2011 - 11:44:
Hi,

Sorry, I think I forgot to respond to this mail.  I am watching the
changes, though there is still a way to go.  For the ENC, I will not
be going this year as I am starting a second postdoc.  The paper is in
early preparation so 'in preparation' would be the best way to
describe it.  For the relax version with BMRB support, this will be
the as of yet unreleased version 1.3.11.  I have merged all of the
code into the main relax 1.3 line, and should release this soon (with
bmrblib and pystarlib).